Visiting Specialists jobs at Indian Railways 2017
On 20/01/2017, Indian Railways announced recruitment notification to recruit Honorary Visiting Specialist. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Railways plans to recruit PG Diploma,MS/MD candidates for the post of Honorary Visiting Specialist. Indian Railways is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Honorary Visiting Specialist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017.
Indian Railways proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Railways before 18/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Liveonindia.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Railways|
|Vacancy Name||Honorary Visiting Specialist|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 32,000-40,000/-per month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||18/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Railways, Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Honorary Visiting Specialist Post:
Candidates can Get the Honorary Visiting Specialist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Honorary Visiting Specialist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Skin Disease Specialist : Minimum qualification will be post Doctoral DM/MCH or equivalent
Specialist : Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university. Minimum three year experience in the professional work related to concerned specialist after obtaining PG Degree.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 32,000-40,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 30-64 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The application should be reached at CMSs Office, Jhansi between with in the One Month from the date of advertisement of local news paper.|
|Last Date: 18/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Railways norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Honorary Visiting SpecialistPost mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 18/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/2/2017