State Bank Of India Medical Officer Jobs at Mumbai
State Bank of India (SBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, State Bank of India (SBI) plans to recruit MBBS candidates for the post of Medical Officer. State Bank of India (SBI) is planning to recruit 44 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/02/2017.
State Bank of India (SBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Bank of India (SBI) before 06/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through liveonindia.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||44 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 23,700 to 32,850/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||06/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 44 Posts|
|Education required: MBBS degree from a recognized university|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). Experience gained during internship will not be counted.|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 23,700 to 32,850/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not above 35 years as on 01.01.2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) 2. General, OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
|Procedure: Completed application with enclosures should be sent to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application alongwith enclosures at the address mentioned above: 06.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 06/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before06/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /eitherWritten Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the State Bank of India (SBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to applyonline on Before 06/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 06/02/2017