IT Officer and IT Project Manager jobs in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for IT Officer and IT Project Manager. Eligible candidate can apply for the post of IT Officer (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I) & IT Project Manager (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/ III) in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
Job Vacancies: 25
IT Officer (Probationary Officer (IT) – Scale I): 15 Posts
IT Project Manager (Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager- Scale II/III): 10 Posts
Qualification: Graduation in (B.Tech/ B.E in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical) or Post Graduation (MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science) with at least 60% marks with required experience.
Selection procedure: Through Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- & Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST candidates in shap of challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
Age Limit as on 31-12-2016:
- 28 years for IT Officer & 40 years for IT Project Manager.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply Online through the website http://www.southindianbank.com
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application: 22-March-2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 31-March-2017
- Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 04-April-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification southindianbank.com