SEBI Recruitment Notification 2016 – OFFICERS Vacancy Across India – 76,000 Salary
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade A through recruitment notification – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer Grade A Job on or before 26/02/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Vacancy Name : Officer Grade A
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs – 76,000 /- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/02/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) , Across India
Selection Procedure Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/02/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply :
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from 01.02.16 to 26.2.16 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures forA. Application Registration B. Payment of Fees C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION I. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. SEBI may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person. II. APPLICATION PROCEDURE 1. Applicants are first required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE [OFFICER GRADE A – GENERAL, OFFICIAL LANGUAGE AND INFORMATION SYSTEM (TECHNICAL STREAM)] – 2015”and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Numberand Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment. 12. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button