SBI Recruitment Notification 2017-Senior Manager jobs at India
SBI Recruitment Notification 2017 – 50 MANAGER and OFFICERS throughout India
State Bank of India (SBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Manager. Through this recruitment notification, State Bank of India (SBI) plans to recruit MBA candidates for the post of Senior Manager. State Bank of India (SBI) is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Senior Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/02/2017.
State Bank of India (SBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Bank of India (SBI) before 14/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Liveonindia.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||14/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Manager Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Manager|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: The candidate should be an MBA graduate from a reputed Institute.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 5 years of postqualification experience in Cash Management related area in any Public Sector Bank/ Foreign Bank/ Private Bank.|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Minimum 27 years; Maximum 35 years Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate: 3 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rupees: 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) to be paid through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.|
|Procedure: . Online Registration of Application starts from: 01.02.2017 2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees:14.02.2017 3. Last date for receipt of print out of Online application along with enclosures at undernoted address: 20.02.2017|
|Last Date: 14/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Modeby the State Bank of India (SBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 01/02/2017 to 14/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 14/02/2017