SBI Chief Ethics Officer jobs at Mumbai
State Bank of India (SBI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Chief Ethics Officer. Through this recruitment notification, State Bank of India (SBI) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Chief Ethics Officer. State Bank of India (SBI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Chief Ethics Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/02/2017.
State Bank of India (SBI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to State Bank of India (SBI) before 10/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Liveonindia.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Ethics Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||10/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Chief Ethics Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Chief Ethics Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Chief Ethics Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Minimum 20 years of experience in Banking or Financial Institution or Corporate Sector, as well as experience in the rank of General Manager or equivalent, preferably for 3 to 5 years.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Cost to the Company: ` 38.00 Lac P.A. without any perquisites. The remuneration will be without prejudice to pension, if applicable|
|Age Limit: 55 – 62 YEARS|
|Application Fee For The Job: Rupees: 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only). Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.|
|Procedure: Online Registration of Application starts from: 30.01.2017, Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 10.02.2017|
|Last Date: 10/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before10/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /eitherWritten Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the State Bank of India (SBI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to applyonline from 30/01/2017 to 10/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/02/2017