Live updates on Tamil Nadu Assembly floor tests
- Stalin’s plea for the trust vote on another day is said to be rejected by the speaker stated by Media reports
- Floor test to be done in other day. MK Stalin stated that “When government has given 15 days time then why hurries?
- There are about 230 MLAs in total.
- Many doors are said to be shut down in Tamil Nadu assembly premises.
- Its assured that MLAs are said to be given proper security stated by P. Dhanapal, Assembly Speaker
- MLAs (Pannerselvam camp) raise slogans in Tamil Nadu to demand a secret ballot floor test.
- Speaker appealed MLAs to calm down.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palaniswamy proposes the floor Test at the State Assembly.
- OPS camp, opposition parties seek for secret ballot at Assembly.
- Tamil Nadu is said to face its first floor test in about 30 years of time. After nonstop frenzy . O.Panneerselvam’s Marina revolt, the scene is now shifted to the Assembly where Edappadi K. Palaniswami is seeking for a trust vote.
- Indian Bank app to Pay electricity bills
- Nokia Upcoming Andriod Phones
You May Also Like