IOCL Recruitment 2016: 95 Trade Apprentice Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Boiler), Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Technician Apprentice (Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation).
Total Posts: 95 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
1. Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 25 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10 Posts
3. Trade Apprentice (Boiler): 05 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice: 55 Posts
- Chemical: 25 Posts
- Mechanical: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 10 posts
- Instrumentation: 05 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016:
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 24 years
- Age relaxation applicable : 5 years for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, 3 years for OBC as per rules.
Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant), Trade Apprentice (Boiler): B Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry).
Trade Apprentice (Fitter): Matric with 2 (two) year ITI (Fitter) course
Technician Apprentice (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation): Diploma in relevant fieldor equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Through written test/ Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send completed application in an envelope should be super scribe as the “Name of the Trade/ Discipline applied for” by post to the Chief Manager (MS, T &D), T & D Section, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Bongaigaon Refinery, P.O Dhaligaon, Dist-Chirang, Assam-783385.
- Last Date to submit application: 07-March-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification Click here for Recruitment Advt & Application Form