How to prepare Rainbow Cake
- Flour-360 gms/ 3 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar-300 gms/ 1 1/2 cups
- Vanilla-2 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil – 1 cup
- Cinnamon-1 tsp (optional)
- Milk- 1/4 cup ( Add if the batter is too thick)
- Red food colour-a pinch
- Green food colour-a pinch
- Yellow food colour-a pinch
- Chocolate Spread-According to your need
- Vanilla Butter Cream Icing accordingly
- Preheat oven to about 180°C(360°F).. Dust three round tin with flour and tip away the excess flour. Set this another side
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and set aside
- Beat egg with a blender until it becomes light and soft add sugar and then beat well
- Add vanilla essence, oil and even more beat well until it becomes even more fluffy
- Add in cinnamon and mix well.
- Sift in the flour mixture and fold well..Divide this into three portions..
- Add three food colours on to the batter and mix thoroughly. Pour it in tin and bake it for about 20-25 mins or until the cake is done..
- Let it to cool before icing.
- In one cake spread some chocolate and spread over the place another cake over them. Again spread some chocolate spread on them and place the last layer cake over it
- Now completely cover the cake with your favourite icing and decorate the cake according to your wish.
- Slice and have it