How to prepare Pepper Chicken
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Serves – 3 to 4
- 1/2 kg cleaned bone chicken
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Fennel Seeds (Sombu)-1 tblspn
- 2 Large Onion finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillis
- One hand full of green leaves
- 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- Turmeric Powder ( Manjal podi – 1 tsp)
- Coriander Powder (Malli thool – 2 tblsp)
- Garam Masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Ground Pepper – 2 tblsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- In heated kadai. Add fennel seeds and let it crackle.
- Add onions, green chilli and curry leaves. Saute for about 5 to 10 mins until it become light golden color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute it for a min
- Again add all spice powders and salt and mix it well
- Now add chicken to it and mix it well with that masala.
- Cover the kadai with a lid and cook for about 30 to 40 mins till chicken is cooked well.
- Now open up the kadai and cook on a very high heat and let the masala to get dry up.
- Add in fresh ground pepper and mix it well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and mix once again
- Serve it with rice, Chapathi or Naan .
- Now pepper chicken is ready to be served