How to prepare Nenthrapazha Pradhaman
Nentranpazham (fully ripe) – 1
Jaggery – 3 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
coconut milk (First milk – thick milk) – 1 cup
Coconut pieces (cut)
Ghee – 1 tsp
Cahewnuts (optional) – 1 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
Preparation time: 15 mts
Cooking time : 30 minutes.
Serves : 1.
1. Boil the nentranpazham with a cup of water.
2. When it is cooked fully, allow to cool. Grind to a smooth paste.
3. Add the jaggery and sugar in a kadai and melt. Strain the impurities.
4. Add the nentranpazham paste and boil it for 5-10 minutes.
5. Add the milk and remove from the gas. After adding the milk, you should not boil it.
6. Heat the ghee, fry the cahewnut and coconut pieces separately. Add it to the kheer. Add the cardamom powder and stir.
7. Serve hot or cold as you wish.