CM Edappadi Palanisamy signs in five schemes
After becoming the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state today on 20th Feburary (Monday). Edappadi Palanisamy signed on five major welfare schemes and started his duty today.
Five important welfare schemes signed by him are:
- Financial assistance to be given for poor pregnant women increased from Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 18000/-.
- 500 more TASMAC shops to be closed
- Monthly allowance to jobless youngsters said to be doubled
- 50 percent subsidy to be given for working women for buying vehicle.
- Independent house facility for fishermen community