Chennai Petroleum Corporation jobs
Announcement is been issued for filling up the posts for Junior Engineer, Assistant, and Junior Technical Assistant in CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited) for the year 2017.
Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates before 27th February.
Total Vacancies: 94
Place of work: Chennai
Details of posts and vacancies:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 41
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst IV (Quality Control) – 07
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 12
- Jr.Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 06
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 04
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Mechanical) – 12
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U – Electrical) – 01
- Jr. Technical Assistants(IV) (Fire & Safety) – 07
- Jr. Materials Assistant-(IV) (Purchase / Store) – 01
- Jr. Marketing Assistants(IV) (Marketing) – 03
Qualifications: Candidates must have completed a Diploma course in the relevant field of engineering.
Age Limit: Candidates must be under 28 years of age.
Monthly salary: Rs. 11900/- – Rs. 32000/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in in the written test and physical health check.
Application Fees: For open community cadre and OBC: Rs. 300/-
Last date for application: 27th February 2017
Address to the application to be sent:
The Advertiser (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited),
Post Bag No. 99,
GPO, Kolkata 700001
For further information, Please visit the website: www.cpcl.co.in
Read in हिंदी