Causes and Removal of Blackheads from Nose
Blackheads are also called as “open comedones”, which is so called as dark spots in the skin. A white head is also called as, “closed comedo”. Blackheads are so called as blocked pores which are filled with skin debris, keratin and sebum that contain oily substance. This is said to be the first stage of pimples acne. It’s said that the blackheads can become a pimple too. Blackheads are not disadvantage to skin but they are most visible in the part of your body and face and it is also seen mainly in nose. It looks bad on your skin but it’s easy to remove it soon and you can easily and quickly remove it.
Causes of Blackheads on Nose
There are different causes of blackheads on nose
Hormonal changes in body
Hormonal changes result in blackheads. Dihydrotestosterone or DHT is a hormone that results to the heavy activity of oil gland. If your body is producing more oil then your skin pores are likely to be clogged which gives a blackhead. This resulted again in the 20’s for women where there estrogen level moves down. This states that oil glands are working more and body’s testosterone level is higher than estrogen. It’s said that one in three women get blackheads.
Cosmetics and other skin products also create blackheads on the nose. Face cream will hydrate and creates to produce blackheads on the skin. Skin products and even make up with fragrances can produce hair follicles on to your skin and produce blackheads.
Blackheads are created due to medications too. The National Institutes of Health and US National Library of Medicine proved the information source about the medicine which is rich in phenytoin, estrogen, testosterone, and steroids can cause several skin problems especially blackheads.
There is medical proof that stress is one of the major reasons to create blackheads. Anxiety and Stress causes grey hairs as well as blackheads too. When you are tender stress, you tend to neglect your body as a result it will create blackheads
Caffeine and alcohol
Don’t take caffeine and alcohol too much then it will create blackheads on your nose fast. Some studies have well proved that both caffeine and alcohol creates bad health to your skin. Main stimulant in your coffee can create oil glands on to your skin. The main important one is alcohol affects sleep too, it can reduce size of skin pores.
Smoking is one of the important causes of blackhead on your noses. The cigarette smoke is combined of tar, ash and many chemicals which damage the surface of skin that causes dead cells and blocked pores. Many experts stated that smoking can affect your blackhead treatment. Its mandatory to give up your smoking and that will
Sugary foods, fried foods and more carbohydrates can affect your skin. Chocolates, French fries and Doughnuts can increase blackheads on your nose.
A heat wave at the gym which increases your sweat can cause blackheads. This is because sweat can cause blackheads. Excessive sweat can produces pores.
Sleeping with makeup
There is a great chance of pores creation when you sleep without removing makeup. Cosmetics can create pores. So clean your face before going to bed in order to remove your make up.
Treatments to Blackheads on Your Nose
There are many treatments to remove blackheads form nose. At this instant some creams and solutions are there to remove ugly scar left. There are some home remedies that are working well to remove scars. Here are some very good home remedies to remove blackheads on nose.
Egg White Mask
In order to create a mask, use white portion of egg for tightening your pores. You can not only remove the black heads on your nose but will prevent the future outbreaks too. The white portion of egg is good for skin and as well as very much high nutrients.
- A single egg
- A clean towel
- A small bowl
- Facial tissue
- Separate yolk from the white portion of egg
- Rinse your face thoroughly
- Clean face with towel and make it dry
- Apply egg white on your skin and note that the layer should be thin
- Keep the facial tissue on the white portion and press it very gently on your face
- Keep for sometimes until the layer gets dry
- Now apply second layer over the facial tissue paper. Note that the tissue paper should not slide.
- Leave it few times so that the layer will dry.
- You can also apply the third layer which is optional too.
- Your face gets tightened and the mask gets dry
- Peel off the mask and remove off the residue.
- Pat dry and apply some moisturizer.
Cinnamon and Honey Strips
There are numerous anti bacterial agents in honey. This will keep the bacteria away and will pull out the clogging pores. Cinnamon helps to improve circulation. You will experience a smooth, healthy and blackhead free skin.
- Organic and raw honey
- Cinnamon powder
- Clean cotton strips
- Mix the cinnamon and honey well in a bowl. You should use more in order to cover the overall affected area
- Apply the layer on your blackhead. Keep the layer thin
- Press some cotton over it
- Leave the cotton as it is for some time.
- Keep it for three to five minutes.
- Now remove the layer and wash your face well
- Apply some moisturizer
Cleansing Sugar Scrub
This removes dead skin cells and also removes pores. This will remove circulation too which makes your body’s own sebum. Use olive, grape seed or sweet almonds if you don’t have jojoba
- Jojoba oil – 4 tablespoon.
- White or brown sugar – 1 cup.
- One airtight glass jar.
- Mix well the jojoba oil and sugar until there is no grains left out
- If you like the fragrance of oil then add even more
- Store it in glass jar. Keep it safe in cool and dark place
- You are ready to apply it now. But remember, to get rid of blackheads on your nose fast, you should still stir it before applying. And always apply on a wet face.
- Massage it slowly over the skin. Your motions should be circular.
- Keep this for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with water.
- Apply moisturizer.
Warning: Remember, you shouldn’t apply this for more than two to times in a week maximum. You can have skin irritation otherwise.