Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 77 Specialist Officer Posts
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 77 Specialist Officer Posts: Bank of India, Mumbai has invited applications for the recruitment of 77 Chartered Accountant, Risk Analyst, Law Officer, Information Technology, Technical Officer (Premises), Technical Officer (Appraisal) vacancies in various cadre/ scales. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-02-2016 to 08-03-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 77
Name of the Posts:
1. Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
2. Risk Analyst: 04 Posts
3. Law Officer: 05 Posts
4. Information Technology: 42 Posts
5. Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
Candidates age should be between 21-35 years for Post 1, 25-35 years for other Posts as on 01-01-2016.
Candidates should pass final examination of Chartered Accountants for Post 1, Graduation Degree and Post Graduation Degree in Management/ Programme/ Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management for Post 2, Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks for Post 3, Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele Communication with 60% marks for Post 4, Graduate Degree in Civil for Post 5, Engineering degree in Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm for Post 6.
Selection will be based on online test and/or group discussion and/or personal interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through online mode.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.bankofindia.co.in” from 23-02-2016 to 08-03-2016.
1. Before applying online candidate should have to scan the documents.
2. Log on to the website “www.bankofindia.co.in”.
3. Click on the link “Career”.
4. Click on “Click here to Proceed”.
5. Select desired post & click on “CLICK for apply online”.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take printout of application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-03-2016.
For more details like reservation, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…