1,500+ JUNIOR ENGINEER & ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Overall) Vacancy Available at PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION of India
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before February 27, 2016. Findmore information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 846 Post
Salary : Rs.6,000-11,200/- Per Month
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job : February 27, 2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Udyoga Soudha, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560001
Detail of Post :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
- Hiring Organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Address: Udyoga Soudha, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560001
- Educational Qualification: Must be holder of a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering depending upon the requirements, as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognised Institute of Engineers regarding pass in parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E. or possess equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale: INR Rs.6000-11200/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 18-40 years.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before February 27, 2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Last date for application is: 27th February 2016